Sliced Beef Gourmet Sandwiches
Getting bored with your regular tuna and mayo? Sandwiches needn't be dull, with a bit of patience and time in your favour this will definitely be worth the flavour! So the next time you have a sandwich, why not try my take on these epic tastebuds tantilising gourmet sliced beef sandwiches.
- 500g sliced topside of beef (available from www.hillfarmfinest.com)
- 10 slices sourdough bread or any good quality bread
- 10 slices gouda cheese or any good melting cheese
- salad leaves
- sauerkraut (optional)
- Lightly fry the beef slices in a little oil and keep aside.
- Lightly toast your bread in a dry frying pan and top with gouda cheese.
- Add a few slices of sliced beef on top of the cheese.
- Add salad leaves, sauerkraut and any other toppings of your choice,